myself

                               

I'TS ME 

     Hello,my name is Naura Riski Dewina,  my friends called me nau or rd and whatever and i was born in bandung,13febuary 2004 and i am 15years old and my home address at jl.buton dalam no 13b/3d and i have 4 older siblings, 2 sisters and 1 older brother and  my siblings sometimes make me not in the mood  and sometimes they can make me happy and laugh and i like it and my hobby is singing
    i have my best friends which name is jamine,tiya,audrey,dinda,jek,diva,marsyanda,melisa ,sofina,aulia,and cecil and my freinds sometimes crazy and funny  but it can make me happy all the time 
      And i attented high school 3 in bandung and entered a special interest program and i wanted to study at Padjajaran University and enter the Faculty of Communication sciences and hopefully everything went smoothly i graduated
       And i very happy to have a very good friend and i love him and i have aspirations of being a succsessful person and becoming a businessmanand i want to be a  personalble person

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico’s weg