my  holiday 

     my holiday i go to ciwidey 3 days with my friends and my brother and i use motorcycle and i live in villa ciwidey after arriving there villa me and my friends rest in the saung and a while enjoying the beautiful natural view after break me and my friends eat sundanese food like sambel,kangkung,nasi liwet, tempe and tahu feel like different and the night all the friends watch film together there is karoke in the saung
     and next day approaching new year all the boys fishing in the balong and the girls prepare like sausage,bbq beef,and fish catch the boys after prepare the girls sing together and after waiting new year we are hug and say haapy new year 2020 after that eat a sausage,bbq beef, bbq fish and turn on fireworks and the late night 
     and the next day we are prepare go to home and this holiday will not forget 


thanks.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico’s weg